- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Personally Identifiable Information
Verzeo will use the information provided by You only in accordance with the purposes described in the Policy. During Your use of Our Website, We may collect and process such information from You, including but not limited to the below mentioned:
- Information that You provide to Us by filling in forms on the Website. This includes contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, any financial information, if any, unique identifiers such as user name, account number and password.
- Information that You provide when You write directly to Us (including by e-mail).
- Information that You provide to Us over telephone. We may make and keep a record of the information You share with us;
- Information that You provide to Us by completing surveys.
- Non Personal Information
When You use the Website, Our servers automatically record certain information that Your web browser sends whenever You visit any website. These server logs may include information such as Your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring/ exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We use this information, which does not identify users, to analyze trends, to administer the Website, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
When You use the Website, We may employ clear web beacons which are used to track Your online usage patterns anonymously. No personally identifiable information from You is collected using these web beacons. In addition, We may also use clear web beacons in HTML-based e-mails sent to You to track which e-mails are opened/ viewed. Such collected information is used to enable more accurate reporting and making the Website better for Our users.
- “Cookies” are small files that reside on Your computer's hard drive and generally contain an anonymous unique identifier and are accessible only by the website that placed them there and not any other sites. We may collect information about Your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of Your computer. Cookies help Us improve Our Website and deliver a better and personalized service. Cookies enable Us:
- To estimate Our users’ size and usage pattern.
- To store information about Your preferences, and allow Us to customize Our Website according to Your interests.
- To speed up Your searches.
- To recognize You when You return to Our Website.
- We may use the information provided by You in the following ways, viz:
- Monitor, improve and administer Our Website
- Conduct research and analysis
- Analyze how the Website is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security
- Remember information to help You efficiently access the Website
- To ensure that content from Our Website is presented in the most effective manner based upon Your interests
- To provide You with information that You request from Us
- To carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us
- To notify You about changes on Our Website
- To enable Us to comply with Our legal and regulatory obligations
- In general, the third-party providers used by Us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that You read their privacy policies so You can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- Verzeo does not sell, rent or otherwise provide your personal or business information to third parties except as provided in this policy. Verzeo may share Your information with third parties with Your prior consent and in such an event, the third parties' use of Your information will be bound by the Policy. We may store information in locations outside the direct control of Verzeo (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose Your information, with Your prior consent, to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. User, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
- We may disclose Your information to service providers involved in operating Our business. This includes payment providers, third party servers, email service providers and professionals such as accountants and lawyers.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal information in the scope and in situations as required by the law and when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, to report suspected illegal activity, comply with judicial proceedings, court orders or decisions, or legal process served on our website.
- We may also use Your information, and/ or permit selected third parties including service providers, on the Website, with Your prior consent, to use Your information or provide You with such information which may be of interest to You and We and/ or they may contact You about the same. If You wish to be so contacted by the third parties, any information You provide to such third parties may be read, collected, and used by them. Notwithstanding the abovementioned, You may choose to stop receiving such information from the third parties by writing to Us at.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Website, in which case Verzeo may not be able to provide certain services to you. In addition, you may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account. If you would like us to remove your personally identifiable information from our database, please send a request to.
- We are not responsible for revising or removing your personally identifiable information obtained by any third party who has previously been provided your information by us in accordance with this policy or any third party to whom you have provided such information (whether by sharing your login and password, or otherwise).
- Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, affiliates and other third parties. The inclusion of a link does not imply any endorsement by Us of the third party website, the website's provider, or the information on the third party website. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may be governed by their own privacy policies and We disclaim all responsibility or liability with respect to these policies or the websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before You submit any information to these websites.
- We have implemented a wide range of measures in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data. These include physical, electronic and administrative safeguards such as firewalls, data encryption, SSL and other up-to-date technologies
- No security measures, however, are 100% complete. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected and used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
- We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control. We do our best to protect your personal information but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to our Website or Services. Therefore, if you make any data transmissions over the Internet, you are doing it at your own risk. Once we receive the data transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security and privacy on our systems.
- This Policy does not apply to any information other than such information collected otherwise. This Policy shall not apply to any unsolicited information You provide Us through this Website or through any other means. This includes, but is not limited to, information posted to any public areas of the Website. All such unsolicited information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Verzeo shall be free to use, disclose such unsolicited information without limitation
- We have made every effort to ensure that this Policy adheres with the applicable laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Policy shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Policy.
- This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the India and the courts at Bengaluru, Karnataka shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy.
- Verzeo makes no representation that the content contained in the Website is appropriate or to be used anywhere outside of India. The information provided on or through the contents of the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject the Company to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Services from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- We may change this Policy at any time, in particular as needed to comply with the rules and regulations of the various governmental and regulatory organizations, or to comply with applicable laws and regulations. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it on website or inform to the User. If a User uses the Services or accesses the website after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
- Any required or permitted notices hereunder must be given in writing to the other, by one of the following methods: (a) by electronic mail; (b) sent by facsimile; or (c) sent by registered mail, postage prepaid; or (d) internationally-recognized private express courier. The Company's address for communication is: